52 Parliament Street is a Grade 2 listed building dating back to the Edwardian 1920s. The joinery and detailing of the timber paneling, timber architraves, mirrors and shelving are all original features from when the shop was formally know as Louis Cope who sold delicate fabrics, robes, lingerie, blouses, silks and muslins to the many tourists and locals in the town back in the 1900’s.

We tried to ensure that we maintained and enhanced the historic fabric and architectural integrity of the listed building bringing a previously vacant building back into retail use, which we hoped would contribute positively to the appearance and vitality of our local area.