FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OF £50+ T&C APPLY | Next working day delivery available

ROYAL PARADE

Our second site is located at 1 Royal Parade Harrogate. The Royal Parade was built in 1846, it was named ‘Royal’ because it was where royals and aristocrats promenaded while taking the waters at what would become Europe’s leading spa. Before we took ownership of the site it was a Spanish rotisserie restaurant. We will look to ensure that we maintain and enhance the historic fabric and architectural integrity of the building which we hope will contribute positively to the appearance and vitality of our local area.