HOXTON NORTH RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Entry to our space for events is only permissible on the presentation of one’s membership card.
- Members are welcome to bring up to 4 guests with them to the bar per day without a reservation.
- These guests are bound by our bar rules and their behaviour within the bar is the responsibility of the member that invited them. Any breach of bar rules may result in the cancellation of one’s membership.
- The management have the right to refuse entry to a member, or their guests, irrespective of membership.
- Please note, when we have reached our capacity additional members will not be granted access to the building.
- Please come early or make a reservation for the evening.
- The management have the right to revoke a membership at any time.
- No children are permitted in the space after 8pm without express permission of the management and if allowed, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All bills must be settled at point of sale or before leaving.
- The following are strictly prohibited within the bar and may result in a member being banned:
- Smoking inside the premises.
- Verbal abuse or violence to other guests or staff.
- Intentional damage to fixtures and/or fittings.
Thank you taking the time to read our house rules of engagement. We look forward welcoming you soon.