Hello. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
We have implemented all the Government Guidelines including a throughout risk assessment, sanitiser stations, extra cleaning measures, staff training, one in, one out toilet policy and removing of tables to ensure social distancing.
To book please email us at EAT@HOXTONNORTH.COM so that way we can take some details to comply with the Government Track and Trace scheme. Details will be held securely.
We will be taking ‘walk in’ customers if we have a table available, however we advise that you book to avoid disappointment.
Please note that we cannot book specific tables due to the changed layout of the restaurant.
We are kindly asking that where possible, the below are respected and adhered to:
- Do not enter the building if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- Sanitise your hands before and after entering the building, and when you leave
- Please wear your mask when ordering food / drink to takeaway
- Please wait at the door to be seated
- Maintain social distancing with staff and other customers
- Continue to wash/sanitise your hands frequently
- Remain seated at your table as much as possible
- Avoid interacting closely with other tables
- Avoid touching your face, if you need to, please wash your hands before and after
- Do not leave your table to talk to staff at the pass or bar
- Keep your personal belongings with you (coats, bags etc) - coat hooks are no longer in use
- Inform a member of staff of any allergies or dietary requirements before placing your order
- Avoid sharing glasses and cutlery with others
- Do not leave used wet/hand wipes, baby food packaging or any rubbish on your table - Please take these with you when you leave
- Please pay using contactless / Apple Pay as often as you can
- For the safety of both staff & customers please respect & adhere to your booking time